Forms & Resources
Degree & Curriculum
- Use it to help track courses taken and see what courses are still required.
- Quarter-by-quarter curriculum based on selected concentrations.
- Select your major (LAES), concentration, and catalog year (can be found under the "Academics" tab in your Cal Poly Portal).
- Fill out this form with updated concentration and study abroad declarations.
- Must be approved by a faculty advisor (Dr. David Gillette or Dr. Michael Haungs).
- Helps track progress to graduation and shows which requirements have not yet been met.
- A degree planning tool that provides you with a personalized, pre-populated path to graduation.
Substitution for Major/Support Courses
- Contact Dr. David Gillette (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Michael Haungs (email@example.com) and CC Sabrina Canady (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This multi-part form can be obtained from the CLA Advising Center.
- Instructions for LAES 461 and 462 courses.
- The form must be approved and submitted before a Senior Project can be uploaded to the Cal Poly Library's Digital Commons site.
- Planning instructions and a list of forms must be submitted for approval 30-60 days prior to departure.
- Original receipts must be given to the Program Coordinator within 48 hours of form submittal.
- For those in need of support for finding jobs, internships, and career finding.
- See what the recent graduates of the LAES program have been up to and how LAES has helped them in their careers.
- Come out and meet other LAES students, learn more about the major, and get involved in some projects.
- Any major is welcome!
The following forms and resources are available on the Registrar’s website:
- Request to complete degree early
- Request to extend degree completion
- Course Withdrawal Request
- Leave Request