Forms & Resources
The following forms and resources are available on the LAES Program website or can be picked up from the Program Office:
- 2019-20 Catalog and Curriculum Sheet (PDF) – Use to help track courses taken and see what courses are still required.
- CBF Reimbursement – Original receipts must be given to the Program Coordinator within 48 hours of form submittal.
- 2019-20 Concentration and Study Abroad Form (PDF) – Must be approved/signed by a Program Director and then given to the Program Coordinator so that it can be forwarded to the Registrar' Office.
- Degree Progress Report – Helps track progress to graduation and shows which requirements have not yet been met.
- Degree Flowchart – Quarter-by-quarter curriculum based on selected concentrations.
- Senior Projects Guide – Instructions for LAES 461 and 462 courses.
- Senior Project Requirement Approval (PDF) – Form must be approved and submitted before a Senior Project can be uploaded to the Cal Poly Library's Digital Commons site.
- Study Abroad Procedure – Planning instructions and list of forms that must be submitted for approval 30-60 days prior to departure.
- Substitution for Major/Support Courses – This multi-part form can be obtained from the CLA Advising Center.
- LAES Brochure (PDF) – Overview of the LAES major.
The following forms and resources are available on the Registrar’s website:
- Change of Degree Completion Date
- Course Withdrawal Request
- Leave Request
- Substitution Form for GE Courses
- US Cultural Pluralism Course (USCP) Substitution