LAES Alumni Gathering 2016
Join us on Friday, April 29, 2016 for our 2nd annual, alumni celebration and gathering at the Cal Poly San Luis Obispo campus!
Come back to San Luis Obispo and connect with old friends, tour your past Cal Poly haunts, and explore the latest additions to the LAES Program.
Reserve Your Spot
Register online before April 15, 2016!
Join us for the afternoon and then in the evening for LAES Club activities.
Noon - 1:30 p.m. - Catered Lunch for alumni includes:
- Santa Maria BBQ Tri Tip & Chicken Combo OR Wild Mushroom Ravioli as a vegetarian choice,
- Hors d'oeuvres, dessert, and a variety of drinks.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the vegetarian dish.
1:30 p.m. - Senior Project Poster Session (alumni, LAES senior project students)
2:30 p.m. - Optional Alumni Interview Session (alumni, LAES students)
- For willing participants, view "some things to think about" (pdf).
4:00 p.m. - International Partner Showcase (alumni, LAES students, invited campus/community partners)
- Alumni who cannot attend in person are invited to this session via Skype.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you wish to participate via Skype.
6:00 p.m. - LAES Club Activity (alumni, LAES students)
It is really important that you register online by April 15th so we can complete our planning!
If you have questions or wish to update your contact information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.